Total War: ROME REMASTERED
Originally developed by
The Creative Assembly
Developed for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Developed for Linux by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Linux by Feral Interactive Limited
Developed for Windows by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Windows by SEGA
Total War: ROME REMASTERED FAQs
- What is the Enhanced Graphics Pack and how do I add it?
- What are the Classic/Remastered modifiers and how do I access them?
- Is online multiplayer available across platforms?
- What factions are available in the game? How are extra factions unlocked?
- Can I change the number of soldiers per unit?
- Can I use mods in Total War: ROME REMASTERED?
- How do I enter cheats in Total War: ROME REMASTERED?
- Where are my saved games stored?
- Can I still play the original Rome: Total War?
- Can I use saved games from the original Rome: Total War in Total War: ROME REMASTERED?
- Can I play my game on a Mac with Apple silicon?
- Can I play my game on macOS 11 Big Sur?
- Playing mobile games uses up a lot of battery. What can I do to extend battery life?
- There is no audio. How do I fix this?
- Can I continue to play a 32-bit title after the release of macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- Why have some older titles been removed from sale?
- Which games can I play on macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- Can I play Feral's macOS games with an external graphics processor (eGPU)?
- Can I use a PS4 controller to play my game?
- Will my game run macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)?
- I’m not sure if my Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the game. How can I find out?
- Can I play Feral games using a SteelSeries Nimbus controller?
- Feral Account: How do I select or upload an avatar?
- How do I open a game or a demo that Gatekeeper recognises as being from an "unidentified developer"?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I redeem a Steam game purchased from the Feral Store or other vendors?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session on Steam?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session in a game bought from the Mac App Store?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?
- Where do I buy Feral games?
- Can I play Feral's Linux games with an AMD or Intel graphics card using Mesa drivers?
- How does Feral decide supported devices for Android games?
- How can I avoid losing progress in the game?