A helping hand from Feral
If the FAQs, guides, patches and other resources on this site haven't solved your problem, feel free to get in touch.
The most frequently asked questions about Feral's Mac and Linux games.
- Can I play Feral games using a SteelSeries Nimbus controller?
- Can I use a PS4 controller to play my game?
- Will my game run macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)?
- I’m not sure if my Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the game. How can I find out?
When you email our support team, we can help you more quickly and effectively if you include the following information in your email:
- A brief description of the problem you are experiencing
- The error message displayed when the problem occurred (if any)
- A support report file (you will need to attach this to your email), which contains:
- For Mac users
- An Apple System Profiler Report of your Mac
- Any Crash logs that exist for the game
- A list of the game's contents
- For Linux users
- A copy of your Steam System Information. This can be found in the Steam client: select Help > System Information
Once you have emailed technical support, our team will get back to you as soon as possible. Our office hours are 9AM - 6PM UK Time Monday to Friday, and we aim to respond to all support queries within one working day. Please note that our reply time may be a little longer around the Christmas and New Year period.