ROME: Total War
Originally developed by
The Creative Assembly
Developed for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Developed for iOS by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for iOS by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on iOS in November 2016 Released on Mac in December 2010 Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
ROME: Total War FAQs
- Which iPhones/iPads are supported by ROME: Total War?
- How do I unlock more factions for Imperial Campaign mode?
- How do I pause the game?
- How do I save my game?
- How do I send a saved game to Feral Interactive?
- How big are the units in ROME: Total War, and can I increase their size?
- How do I enter cheats in ROME: Total War?
- How do I change my language settings?
- Can I use my devices Zoom accessibility options while playing ROME: Total War?
- KNOWN ISSUE IN VERSION 1.4 - The cursor does not point to the correct location during battles
- How do I obtain Rome: Total War - Alexander?
- How do I obtain Rome: Total War - Alexander (Mac App Store)?
- What is included in the Rome: Total War - Alexander expansion pack?
- When I upgraded Rome: Total War - Gold Edition to version 1.3 my save games disappeared! How do I get them back?
- In the Prologue, Control + A does not seem to work. Why?
- Some of the key combinations mentioned in the Prologue don't work. What keys should I use instead?
- How do I play a LAN multiplayer battle in Rome: Total War - Gold Edition?
- How do I rotate the camera angle in a game?
- Can I play Feral's macOS games with an external graphics processor (eGPU)?
- Can I use a PS4 controller to play my game?
- Will my game run macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)?
- I’m not sure if my Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the game. How can I find out?
- Can I play Feral games using a SteelSeries Nimbus controller?
- Feral Account: How do I select or upload an avatar?
- How do I open a game or a demo that Gatekeeper recognises as being from an "unidentified developer"?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session on Steam?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session in a game bought from the Mac App Store?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?
- Where do I buy Feral games?