Feral Account: How do I select or upload an avatar?
What is an avatar?
By using an avatar in your profile, you can display an image that represents you to other users.
You can access avatar options on your Feral Account page: https://www.feralinteractive.com/en/accounts/manage/
Why do I need one?
Your avatar is used to identify you to other players so will be displayed in online multiplayer matches and can be viewed by anyone you're playing with.
How do I select an avatar?
- In the Avatar section of the account page, click on the down arrow to display the options.
- Where it says "Select from official Feral game Avatars", simply click on an icon to select it.
How do I upload an avatar?
- In the avatar section of your account page, click on the down arrow to display the options.
- Where it says "Upload a new avatar", click the Choose File button.
- Navigate to the image you want to upload, highlight and select Open.
- Now click Upload and you're done!
What images can I upload as my avatar?
You can use any image as long as it's not offensive, vulgar or infringes copyright, or all three! We reserve the right to remove avatars we consider to be offensive.
What size should my avatar be?
The ideal size is 512 pixels by 512 pixels, but we'll resize your image as necessary. Bear in mind though, if you upload a low-resolution image, the quality will degrade when it's displayed at larger sizes.
The limit on an image file size is 500KB. Images must be JPG, PNG or non-animated GIF format.