Can I play Feral games using a SteelSeries Nimbus controller?
The SteelSeries Nimbus controller is not fully supported in all of our games because it lacks the L3 and R3 analog stick clicks that are required for full control in many titles.
A file is available that will allow you to use the controller in some games.
NOTE: This is not an official support file and may not work with your game; it will certainly not work for any LEGO games.
To try the file, follow these steps:
- Download a SteelSeries Nimbus .plist file from here.
- Find the game’s folder on your computer - this is usually in the Applications folder. If you own the Steam version of the game, you can navigate directly to the game’s folder by right clicking on the game’s title in the Steam Library, then selecting Properties → Local Files → Browse Local Files.
- Right click on the game’s application icon, then choose Show Package Contents from the dropdown menu.
- In the window that opens, open Contents → Resources → Input Devices.
- Drag the downloaded .plist file into the folder. You may be asked to authenticate this action using your username and password; please do so.
- Close the Finder window and restart the game with the controller connected.
If you experience issues when using this controller you can see which controllers are fully supported for the game by checking its specific support page: