Rome: Total War - Gold Edition
Originally developed by
The Creative Assembly
Looks like there's an update for your game! Click the link above to visit the Rome: Total War - Gold Edition updates page and find out more.
Developed for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in September 2017 Released on iOS in November 2016 Update available Rome: Total War - Gold Edition 1.4.2
Looks like there's an update for your game!
Click the link above to visit the Rome: Total War - Gold Edition updates page and find out more.Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
Rome: Total War - Gold Edition FAQs
- KNOWN ISSUE IN VERSION 1.4 - The cursor does not point to the correct location during battles
- How do I obtain Rome: Total War - Alexander?
- How do I obtain Rome: Total War - Alexander (Mac App Store)?
- What is included in the Rome: Total War - Alexander expansion pack?
- When I upgraded Rome: Total War - Gold Edition to version 1.3 my save games disappeared! How do I get them back?
- In the Prologue, Control + A does not seem to work. Why?
- Some of the key combinations mentioned in the Prologue don't work. What keys should I use instead?
- How do I play a LAN multiplayer battle in Rome: Total War - Gold Edition?
- Can I play online multiplayer using GameRanger if I have the Mac App Store version of Rome: Total War - Gold Edition?
- How do I rotate the camera angle in a game?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?