Which devices are supported for XCOM 2 Collection?
The XCOM 2 Collection requires Android 9 or later. You will need 8.5GB of free space to install the game and all of its content, and we recommend having at least 17GB of free space to avoid installation issues.
- ASUS ROG Phone II
- Google Pixel 3 / 3XL / 4 / 4XL / 6 / 6a / 6 Pro / 7 / 7 Pro
- HTC U12+
- OnePlus 6T / 7 / 8 / 8T / 9 / 11
- Nothing Phone
- Samsung Galaxy S9 / S10 / S10+ / S10e / S20 / S21 / S22 / S22+ / S22 Ultra / S23
- Samsung Galaxy Note9 / Note10 / Note10+ / Note20 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 / S7 / S8 / S8+ / S8 Ultra
- Sony Xperia 1 / XZ2 Compact
- Vivo NEX S
- Xiaomi 12
- Xiaomi Mi 9 / 11
- Xiaomi Poco F3 / X3 Pro
- Xiaomi Pocophone F1
If your device is not referenced above but you are still able to purchase XCOM 2 Collection, your device should be capable of running the game but is not officially supported.
To avoid disappointment, devices that are not capable of running XCOM 2 Collection are automatically blocked from purchasing it.
For best performance it is recommended that you restart your device after first installation, and keep other applications closed when playing.