How do I customise the touchscreen control layout?
When using the touchscreen controls, you may customise the layout to resize and reposition all on-screen buttons and inputs at any time. To do so, follow these steps:
- From the Main Menu or Pause Menu, select Options → Controls → Control Scheme.
- Tap the right arrow next to Default until you reach one of the five Custom control schemes, then tap Configure. The customisation screen will appear.
- To customise the control scheme, first select one of the on-screen inputs by tapping it. The selected input will be highlighted in green.
- With an input selected:
- Reposition the input by dragging to your preferred position.
- Resize it by pinching with two fingers.
- To fine-tune position and size, tap the down arrow on the central menu bar. From this nested menu, you can also adjust the opacity of the selected input icon.
- Delete an input by tapping the trash can icon.
- Add a new input by tapping the plus icon.
- When you are finished customising, tap the menu icon on the central menu bar. The Custom Control Presets screen will appear.
- Select which Custom Control Preset you wish to overwrite, then tap Save and Exit. From here, you can also choose to reset the selected control scheme to the left- or right-hand default.