LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Originally developed by
Looks like there's an update for your game! Click the link above to visit the LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga updates page and find out more.
Developed for Mac by Robosoft Technologies
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in May 2011 Update available LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga 1.1.1
Looks like there's an update for your game!
Click the link above to visit the LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga updates page and find out more.Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga FAQs
- KNOWN ISSUE in macOS 10.12 Sierra: invalid installation or file system error message
- Can I play LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga with a gamepad?
- Are there any gamepads that are recognized but unsupported?
- How does a second player join the game?
- I've already played the original games. What's new in LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga?
- How do I get past the Droidekas at the end of Episode I: Chapter 1 (Negotiations)?
- I have all the Gold Bricks, but I haven't reached 100% completion! What am I missing?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I redeem a Steam game purchased from the Feral Store or other vendors?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?