Which Android devices are supported?
Sid Meier's Railroads! requires Android 9 or later. You need 1.7GB of free space on your device, though we recommend at least double this to avoid initial installation issues.
To avoid disappointment, devices not capable of running the game to a satisfactory standard are blocked from purchasing it.
If you are able to purchase the game, we expect it to run well on your device.
The list below includes all those devices that Feral have tested and verified as running the game without issue, as well as devices that use similar hardware and are expected to run to the same standard.
- ASUS ROG Phone II
- Google Pixel 2 / 3 / 3 XL / 3a / 3a XL / 4 / 4a / 5 / 6 / 6a / 6 Pro / 7 / 7 Pro
- HTC U12+
- Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Gen 2
- LG V30+
- Motorola Moto G 5G Plus / Moto G50 / Moto G100 / Moto Z2 Force
- Nokia 8
- Nothing Phone (1)
- OnePlus 5T / 6T / 7 / 8 / 8T / 9 / 10 Pro / Nord / Nord N10 5G
- Oppo Reno4 Z
- Razer Phone
- Samsung Galaxy A21s / A51 5G / A70 / A80
- Samsung Galaxy S8 / S9 / S10 / S10+ / S10e / S20 / S21 / S21 Ultra / S21+ / S22 / S22 Ultra / S22+ / S23
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 / Note9 / Note10 / Note10+ / Note20
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 / Fold4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 / S6 / S7 / S8 / S8 Ultra /
- Sony Xperia 1 / 1 II / 1 III / XZ1 / ZX2 Compact
- Vivo NEX S
- Xiaomi Mi 6 / Mi 9 / Mi 9 SE / Mi 9T / Mi 10T Lite / Mi 11
- Xiaomi 12
- Xiaomi Pad 5
- Xiaomi Poco F3 / Poco X3 Pro / Poco X4 Pro / Poco M4 Pro
- Xiaomi Pocophone F1 / Pocophone POCO X3 NFC
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro / Note 9S / Note 10 / Note 11
For best performance, we recommend that you restart your device after first installation, and keep other applications closed when playing.