Which devices are supported for Company of Heroes?
Company of Heroes requires 5.2GB of free space, Android 9.0 (Pie) or later, and is officially supported on the following devices. A further 1.5GB of free space is required to install the Opposing Fronts expansion pack. A further 750MB of free space is required to install the Tales of Valor expansion pack.
- Asus ROG Phone 2
- Google Pixel 2 or better
- Huawei Honor 10
- Huawei Mate 20
- HTC U12+
- LG V30+
- Motorola Moto Z2 Force
- Motorola Moto G 5G Plus
- Motorola Moto G100
- Nokia 8
- OnePlus 5T / 6T / 7 / 8 / 8T / 9
- One Plus Nord / Nord N10 5G
- Oppo Reno4 Z 5G
- Razer Phone
- Samsung Galaxy S8 or better
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 or better
- Samsung Galaxy A51
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 / S6 / S7
- Sony Xperia 1 / XZ2 Compact
- Vivo NEX S
- Xiaomi Mi 6 / 9 / 9T / 9 Se / 10T Lite / 11 Lite
- Xiaomi Pocophone F1
- Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC / X3 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 / 8 Pro / 9S / Note 10
If your device is not referenced above but you are still able to purchase Company of Heroes, your device should be capable of running the game but is not officially supported.
To avoid disappointment, devices that are not capable of running Company of Heroes are automatically blocked from purchasing it.
For best performance it is recommended that you restart your device after first installation, and keep other applications closed when playing.