Total War: WARHAMMER
Originally developed by
The Creative Assembly
Developed for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Developed for Linux by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Linux by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in April 2017 Released on Linux in November 2016 No updates currently available Total War: WARHAMMER 1.0 Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
Total War: WARHAMMER FAQs
- What are the Regiments of Renown and how do I recruit them?
- How do I obtain DLC?
- Can Mac, Linux and Windows players play each other in online multiplayer games?
- Does Total War: WARHAMMER support cross-platform multiplayer?
- Will Total War: WARHAMMER work on my Linux distro?
- Which graphics cards and driver versions are supported by Total War: WARHAMMER?
- Can I use a PS4 controller to play my game?
- Will my game run macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)?
- I’m not sure if my Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the game. How can I find out?
- Can I play Feral games using a SteelSeries Nimbus controller?
- Feral Account: How do I select or upload an avatar?
- How do I open a game or a demo that Gatekeeper recognises as being from an "unidentified developer"?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session on Steam?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session in a game bought from the Mac App Store?
- Where do I buy Feral games?
- Switching to a virtual terminal causes the game to crash or the graphics to render incorrectly. How do I prevent this from happening?
- Can I play Feral's Linux games with an AMD or Intel graphics card using Mesa drivers?