Life is Strange: Before the Storm
Originally developed by
Developed for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Developed for Linux by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Linux by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in September 2018 Released on Linux in September 2018
Life is Strange: Before the Storm FAQs
- Where can I download the latest Nvidia web drivers?
- Can I play Life is Strange: Before the Storm with a gamepad?
- How do I switch my pad to the correct mode?
- Will Life is Strange: Before the Storm work on my Linux distro?
- Which graphics cards and driver versions are supported by Life is Strange: Before the Storm?
- Is Life is Strange: Before the Storm optimized for Retina displays?
- Can I run Life is Strange: Before the Storm in windowed mode?
- Can I play Feral's macOS games with an external graphics processor (eGPU)?
- Can I use a PS4 controller to play my game?
- Will my game run macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)?
- I’m not sure if my Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the game. How can I find out?
- Can I play Feral games using a SteelSeries Nimbus controller?
- Feral Account: How do I select or upload an avatar?
- How do I open a game or a demo that Gatekeeper recognises as being from an "unidentified developer"?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I redeem a Steam game purchased from the Feral Store or other vendors?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session on Steam?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session in a game bought from the Mac App Store?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?
- Where do I buy Feral games?
- Switching to a virtual terminal causes the game to crash or the graphics to render incorrectly. How do I prevent this from happening?
- Can I play Feral's Linux games with an AMD or Intel graphics card using Mesa drivers?