LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Originally developed by
Looks like there's an update for your game! Click the link above to visit the LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars updates page and find out more.
Developed for Mac by TT Games
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in October 2011 Update available LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 1.0.1
Looks like there's an update for your game!
Click the link above to visit the LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars updates page and find out more.Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars FAQs
- Can I use a PS4 controller to play my game?
- Will my game run macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)?
- I’m not sure if my Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the game. How can I find out?
- Can I play Feral games using a SteelSeries Nimbus controller?
- Feral Account: How do I select or upload an avatar?
- How do I open a game or a demo that Gatekeeper recognises as being from an "unidentified developer"?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session on Steam?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session in a game bought from the Mac App Store?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Where do I buy Feral games?