Support for the Linux version of...
Originally developed by
Developed for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Developed for Linux by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Linux by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Linux in February 2017
- How do I purchase DLC for HITMAN?
- How do I access DLC for HITMAN?
- Can I play HITMAN offline?
- Can I play HITMAN with a gamepad?
- Will HITMAN work on my Linux distro?
- Which graphics cards and driver versions are supported by HITMAN?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?
- Switching to a virtual terminal causes the game to crash or the graphics to render incorrectly. How do I prevent this from happening?
- Can I play Feral's Linux games with an AMD or Intel graphics card using Mesa drivers?