Originally developed by
Looks like there's an update for your game! Click the link above to visit the F1 2012™ updates page and find out more.
Developed for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Distributed for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in December 2012 Update available F1 2012™ 1.0.1
Looks like there's an update for your game!
Click the link above to visit the F1 2012™ updates page and find out more.Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
F1 2012 FAQs
- Can I play F1 2012 with a gamepad?
- How do I use an Xbox 360-compatible controller with F1 2012?
- How do I re-map my controls?
- Are there any gamepads that are recognised but unsupported?
- Can I use a steering wheel with F1 2012?
- What are the recommended advanced wheel settings?
- What do the advanced wheel settings do?
- How do I play a split-screen multiplayer race in F1 2012?
- How do I play a LAN (Local Area Network) multiplayer race in F1 2012?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?
- How do I enable 900˚ rotation on my steering wheel?