Originally developed by
2K Marin, 2K China, 2K Australia and Digital Extremes
Looks like there's an update for your game! Click the link above to visit the BioShock 2 updates page and find out more.
Developed for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited and Open Planet Software
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in March 2012 Update available BioShock 2 1.3
Looks like there's an update for your game!
Click the link above to visit the BioShock 2 updates page and find out more.Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
BioShock 2 FAQs
- How do I obtain the Minerva's Den DLC pack?
- Does BioShock 2 include the Protector Trials?
- Can I play BioShock 2 with a gamepad?
- Are there any gamepads that are recognized but unsupported?
- How do I play a multiplayer game of BioShock 2 on Steam?
- How do I increase my rank in multiplayer mode?
- How do I update BioShock 2 to version 1.3 from version 1.0 or 1.0.1 to play Minerva’s Den DLC?
- Can I use a PS4 controller to play my game?
- Will my game run macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)?
- I’m not sure if my Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the game. How can I find out?
- Can I play Feral games using a SteelSeries Nimbus controller?
- Feral Account: How do I select or upload an avatar?
- How do I open a game or a demo that Gatekeeper recognises as being from an "unidentified developer"?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I redeem a Steam game purchased from the Feral Store or other vendors?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session on Steam?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session in a game bought from the Mac App Store?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?
- Where do I buy Feral games?