Support for the Mac version of...
2K Marin, 2K Australia, 2K China and Digital Extremes
Developed for Mac by Open Planet Software and Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in March 2012
Looks like there's an update for your game!
Click the link above to visit the BioShock 2 updates page and find out more.Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
BioShock 2 FAQs
- How do I obtain the Minerva's Den DLC pack?
- Does BioShock 2 include the Protector Trials?
- Can I play BioShock 2 with a gamepad?
- Are there any gamepads that are recognized but unsupported?
- How do I play a multiplayer game of BioShock 2 on Steam?
- How do I increase my rank in multiplayer mode?
- How do I update BioShock 2 to version 1.3 from version 1.0 or 1.0.1 to play Minerva’s Den DLC?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?