Support for the Mac version of...
2K Marin, 2K Australia, 2K China and Digital Extremes
Developed for the Mac by Open Planet Software and Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on the Mac in March 2012
BioShock 2 FAQs
- Does BioShock 2 support achievements?
- Can I play BioShock 2 with a gamepad?
- How do I use an Xbox 360-compatible controller with BioShock 2?
- Are there any gamepads that are recognised but unsupported?
- How do I play BioShock 2 multiplayer?
- How do I host a game?
- Can I change my weapons loadout in-game?
- How do I change my display name?
- How do I rank up?
- Do LAN matches affect my rank?
- Why are multiplayer matches sometimes unbalanced?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Does the game support my Apple mouse?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?