Support for the Mac version of...
Battlestations: PacificUpdate available Battlestations: Pacific 1.2
Looks like there's an update for your game!
Click the link above to visit the Battlestations: Pacific updates page and find out more.Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
Battlestations: Pacific FAQs
- Where are my saved games stored?
- Can I use a joystick to control planes in the game?
- Why are Shadows disabled in the game?
- Can I play against PC opponents online?
- How do I uninstall Battlestations: Pacific?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?