Minimum Recommended OS: macOS 10.15 or higher Processor: Intel Core i5 2.0 GHz RAM: 4GB Hard Disk: 43GB Graphics: 2GB Nvidia 680MX or better, 2GB AMD Radeon R9 M290 or better, 1.5GB Intel Iris 540 or better Drive*: NONE
*Disc drive required only for boxed (non-download) games.
The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- All 13" MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz i5 processor or better
- Mid-2015 models with an AMD R9 M370X graphics card are not supported
- All 13" MacBook Airs released since 2018
- All Mac minis released since 2018
- All 21.5" iMacs released since 2017
- All 27" iMacs released since Late 2014
- Late 2013 models with a 2GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 775M or 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 780M graphics card are also supported
- Late 2012 models with a 2GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 680M graphics card are also supported
- All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since Late 2013
- All 21.5" iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
- Models with an Nvidia 750M graphics card are not supported
This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
Life is Strange 2 is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.