Can I use a steering wheel with DiRT 4?
Yes, most standard USB wheels will work with DiRT 4. The wheels in the following list have been tested and are supported by the game:
* Fanatec CSL Elite
* Fanatec CSR
* Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S
* Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo
* Fanatec Porsche 911 Carrera
* Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2
* Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS
* Logitech Driving Force GT
* Logitech Driving Force PRO
* Logitech Driving Force EX
* Logitech G27
* Logitech G29
* Logitech G920
* Logitech MOMO
* Thrustmaster Modena 360
* Fanatec Clubsport V1 Pedals
* Fanatec Clubsport V2 Pedals
* Fanatec Clubsport V3 Pedals
* Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals
The following wheel bases and wheel rims have also been tested; all listed wheel bases are compatible with all listed wheel rims.
* Fanatec V2 Wheel Base
* Fanatec CSW 2.5 Wheel Base
* Fanatec Clubsport BMW M3 GT2 Wheel Rim
* Fanatec Clubsport GT Wheel Rim
* Fanatec CSL P1 Wheel Rim
You may need to map the game controls to inputs on your wheel and its components (such as pedals, if available) before racing. To do so, follow these steps:
Ensure that your wheel and any components are connected to your computer, then launch DiRT 4.
From the Main Menu, select Options & Extras.
Select Device Management, then select your wheel in the Configure Device menu.
Select Input Bindings.
Select Accelerate, then perform the action on your wheel to which you wish to map the “accelerate” command.
Repeat step 6 for all the other game commands, mapping them to the desired action on your wheel.
NOTE: Force Feedback (FFB) is supported by Feral games. However, many hardware manufacturers do not provide Force Feedback drivers for Mac OS X. This means that Force Feedback may not currently work in DiRT 4.