Minimum Recommended OS: macOS 10.15.4 macOS 10.15.4 or higher Processor: Intel Core i3 1.1 GHz RAM: 8GB Hard Disk: 22GB Graphics: 1.5GB Intel Iris Pro 5200 or better, 2GB AMD Radeon R9 M290 or better Drive*: NONE
*Disc drive required only for boxed (non-download) games.
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- All 13" MacBook Pros since Late 2016.
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since Late 2013 with an Intel or AMD graphics card.
- Models with an Nvidia graphics card are not supported.
- All MacBook Airs released since Early 2020.
- All Mac minis released since late 2018.
- All 21.5" iMacs released since Late 2013 with an Intel Iris Pro 5200 graphics card or better.
- Models with Intel HD Graphics 5000/6000 graphics cards are not supported.
- All 27” iMacs released since Late 2014.
- All 27" iMac Pros released since 2017.
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013.
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
- All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012
- All MacBooks released since Early 2015
- All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
- All Mac minis released since Late 2012
- All 21.5” iMacs released since Early 2013
This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
BioShock™ 2 Remastered is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.