Which Android devices are supported?
Tropico requires 2.5GB of free space, Android 8.0 (Oreo) or later, and is supported on the following devices:
- ASUS ROG Phone II
- Google Pixel 2 / 2 XL / 3 / 3XL / 3a / 3a XL / 4 / 4a / 6 / 6 pro
- HTC U12+
- Huawei Honor 10
- Huawei Mate 10 / Mate 20
- LG V30+
- Motorola Moto G 5G Plus/ G9 Play /Z2 Force / Moto G100
- Nokia 8
- OPPO Reno4 Z 5G
- OnePlus 5T / 6T / 7 / 8 / 8T / 9
- OnePlus Nord / Nord N10 5G
- Razer Phone
- Samsung Galaxy A50 / A51 / A51 5G / A70 / A80
- Samsung Galaxy S8* / S9 / S10 / S10+ / S10e / S20 / S21 / S21 Ultra 5G / S22 / S22 + / S22 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note8* / Note9 / Note10 / Note10+ 5G** / Note20**
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 / S6 / S7 / S8 / S8+ / S8 Ultra
- Sony Xperia 1 / XZ2 Compact
- Vivo NEX S
- Xiaomi Mi 6 / 9 SE / 9 / 9T / 10T Lite / 11
- Xiaomi Pocophone F1 / POCO F3 / POCO X3 NFC
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 / 8 Pro / 9S
*The Samsung Galaxy S8 (Europe) and Galaxy Note8 (Europe) can run the game, but are not officially supported.
**The Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G (USA/China) and Galaxy Note20 (USA/China) can run the game, but are not officially supported.
If your device is not listed above but you are still able to purchase Tropico, your device is capable of running the game but is not officially supported. Devices that are not capable of running Tropico are blocked from purchasing it.