Can I play Tomb Raider with a gamepad?
The game supports gamepads using the SDL 2.0 API. For more information about SDL, see the SDL Wiki.
The gamepads in the following list have been tested and are supported by Tomb Raider:
- Logitech F310
- Logitech F510
- Logitech F710
- Logitech RumblePad 2 wired
- Microsoft Xbox 360 wired
- Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless
- Microsoft Xbox One wired (SteamOS only*)
- Microsoft Xbox One wireless (SteamOS only*)
- SONY PlayStation®3**
- SONY PlayStation®4**
The pads below are also supported by SDL and you should be able to use them to play Tomb Raider. However, as they have not been tested with the game, we cannot guarantee that they will work:
- Jess Tech USB
- Logitech RumblePad 2 wireless
- Mad Catz PC USB wireless
- NYKO Air Flo EX
- Razer Onza Classic Edition
- Saitek Cyborg V.1
- Saitek Rumble
If you encounter problems when using any of the gamepads listed above, please contact our technical support team.
* The Xbox One controller works by default with SteamOS, but will only work with Ubuntu 14.04.2 when using Linux kernel version 3.17 or above.
** In order to use your PlayStation pad with Tomb Raider, you may need to press the PlayStation button in the center of the controller after connecting the pad to your computer. This allows your computer to recognize the pad.