Sid Meier's Pirates!
Originally developed by
Developed for Mac by Robosoft Technologies
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
Sid Meier's Pirates! FAQs
- KNOWN ISSUE in macOS 10.12 Sierra: invalid installation or file system error message
- When playing on a Laptop the spyglass frequently appears while I'm sailing. How do I stop it?
- Can I play my game on a Mac with Apple silicon?
- Can I play my game on macOS 11 Big Sur?
- Playing mobile games uses up a lot of battery. What can I do to extend battery life?
- There is no audio. How do I fix this?
- Can I continue to play a 32-bit title after the release of macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- Why have some older titles been removed from sale?
- Which games can I play on macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- Can I play Feral's macOS games with an external graphics processor (eGPU)?
- Can I use a PS4 controller to play my game?
- Will my game run macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)?
- I’m not sure if my Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the game. How can I find out?
- Can I play Feral games using a SteelSeries Nimbus controller?
- Feral Account: How do I select or upload an avatar?
- How do I open a game or a demo that Gatekeeper recognises as being from an "unidentified developer"?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I redeem a Steam game purchased from the Feral Store or other vendors?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session on Steam?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session in a game bought from the Mac App Store?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?
- Where do I buy Feral games?
- Can I play Feral's Linux games with an AMD or Intel graphics card using Mesa drivers?
- How does Feral decide supported devices for Android games?
- When should I use Google Drive sync?