Minimum Recommended OS: Mac OS X 10.14 Mac OS X 10.14 or higher Processor: Intel Core i3 1.8 GHz RAM: 4GB Hard Disk: 32GB Graphics: 1.5GB Intel HD4000 or better, 512MB Nvidia 640M or better, 2GB AMD Radeon R9 M290 or better Input: Keyboard & Mouse Multi-button Mouse Drive*: NONE
*Disc drive required only for boxed (non-download) games.
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- All MacBooks released since Early 2015
- All MacBook Airs since Mid 2012 (1)
- All 13" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 (1)
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
- All Mac minis released since Late 2012 (1)
- All 21.5" iMacs released since Late 2012 (1)
- All 27" iMacs released since Late 2012
- All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since Mid 2010 with an AMD 7950 graphics card (Mac Edition)
(1) Models with an Intel HD Graphics 4000 or HD Graphics 5000 graphics card require at least 8GB of RAM
This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
Medieval II: Total War™ is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.