Can I use a steering wheel with F1™ 2017?
Yes, most standard USB wheels will work with F1™ 2017. The peripherals in the following list have been tested:
* Fanatec CSL Elite
* Fanatec CSR
* Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S
* Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo
* Fanatec Porsche 911 Carrera
* Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2
* Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS
* Logitech Driving Force GT
* Logitech Driving Force PRO
* Logitech Driving Force EX
* Logitech G27
* Logitech G29 (in PS3 mode)
* Logitech G920
* Logitech MOMO
* Thrustmaster Ferrari Moderna 360
* Fanatec Clubsport V1 Pedals
* Fanatec Clubsport V2 Pedals
* Fanatec Clubsport V3 Pedals
* Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals
The following wheel bases and wheel rims have also been tested; all listed wheel bases are compatible with all listed wheel rims.
* Fanatec V2 Wheel Base
* Fanatec CSW 2.5 Wheel Base
* Fanatec Clubsport BMW M3 GT2 Wheel Rim
* Fanatec CSL P1 Wheel Rim
* Fanatec Clubsport GT Wheel Rim
You may need to set up your steering wheel before racing. To do so, follow these steps:
Ensure that your wheel and any components are connected to your computer, then launch F1™ 2017.
From the Main Menu, press the F2 key to open the Game Options
Select Customise Controls.
Select Control Scheme.
Select your wheel from the Preset Control Schemes list.
If the driving controls aren’t mapped to your steering wheel correctly after changing the input device, you will need to remap the controls manually. To do so, follow these steps:
Select your wheel from the Preset Control Schemes list, then select Edit.
Select Accelerate, then perform the action on your wheel to which you wish to map the “accelerate” command.
Repeat step 2 for all the other game commands, mapping them to the desired action on your wheel.