How do I play a multiplayer quick match in F1™ 2013 on Steam?
Quick matches allow you to enter a race without having to configure your game settings beforehand.
To play a quick match:
- From the Main Menu, select Multiplayer.
- Select Online.
- Select Quick Match.
- The Party Lobby will appear. Use the Game Mode option to select the type of game you wish to search for.
- If you wish to invite friends to the lobby, select Invite Friends. Otherwise, proceed to step 8.
- A list of your Steam friends will appear. Click the Invite button next to each friend you wish to invite.
- Select Return to Game to close your friends list and return to the lobby.
- To search for a game to join, select Find Race.
- The game will search for available games and connect you (and any friends you have invited) if one is found. Otherwise, it will create a game that other players are able to join.
- Once there are at least three players in the game, the race will begin after 60 seconds.