How do I play a multiplayer co-op championship in F1™ 2013 on Steam?
How you launch an online multiplayer co-op championship in F1™ 2013 differs depending on whether you wish to host or join a race.
- From the Main Menu, select Multiplayer.
- Select Online.
- Select Co-op Championship.
- The Race Settings dialog will appear. From here, you can customise your race settings.
- When you are happy with your settings, select Continue.
- The team selection screen will appear. Highlight a team and press the Return (⏎) key to join it.
- The race lobby will appear. From here, you can further customise your race settings using the menu options on the left of the screen.
- To invite a friend to join the game, select Invite Friend.
- A list of your Steam friends will appear. Click the Invite button next to the friend you wish to invite to the game.
- Select Return to Game to close your friends list and return to the lobby.
- When you are happy with your settings and the other player has joined the game, select Ready.
- The game will begin once the other player has selected Ready.
To join a co-op championship, you must be signed in to Steam and wait to be invited by the host.
- When the invitation arrives, a Steam pop-up will appear. Press Shift (⇧) + Tab (⇥) to view the invitation.
- A chat window will appear, showing the invitation. Click the invitation to join the game.
- You will be taken to the race lobby. From here, you can customise your race settings using the menu options on the left of the screen.
- When you are happy with your settings, select Ready.
- The game will begin once the host has selected Ready.