Originally developed by
Developed for Mac by Zonic Limited
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in October 2004 Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
Chessmaster 9000 FAQs
- Can I install Chessmaster 9000 on an Intel-based Mac?
- Why do Spoken Move Announcements for Piece Movement occasionally run into each other?
- Why is the Profile tab of my Player Profile blank?
- The Remarks field in the Game Information window is not large enough, is there another way I can read the remarks?
- How do I get back into Chessmaster 9000 after moving to another application?
- How do I change how much CPU time Chessmaster uses when in the background?
- Where are my saved games stored?
- Can I play against PC opponents online?
- Can I continue to play a 32-bit title after the release of macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- Why have some older titles been removed from sale?
- Which games can I play on macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- Can I play Feral's macOS games with an external graphics processor (eGPU)?
- Can I use a PS4 controller to play my game?
- Will my game run macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)?
- I’m not sure if my Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the game. How can I find out?
- Can I play Feral games using a SteelSeries Nimbus controller?
- Feral Account: How do I select or upload an avatar?
- How do I open a game or a demo that Gatekeeper recognises as being from an "unidentified developer"?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I redeem a Steam game purchased from the Feral Store or other vendors?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session on Steam?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session in a game bought from the Mac App Store?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?
- Where do I buy Feral games?