Originally developed by
Developed for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Developed for Linux by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Linux by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Linux in February 2016 Released on Mac in February 2016 Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
XCOM 2 FAQs
- How do I use mods in the Steam version of XCOM 2 for Mac?
- How do I use mods if I bought XCOM 2 from the Mac App Store?
- How do I use mods in the Steam version of XCOM 2 for Linux?
- Can I use XCOM 2's modding tools to create my own mods?
- What is included in the Digital Deluxe Edition?
- I pre-ordered the game. How do I access the Resistance Warrior DLC pack?
- How do I play a multiplayer custom match in XCOM 2 on Steam?
- How do I play a multiplayer match in XCOM 2 if I bought the game from the Mac App Store?
- How do I play quick or ranked multiplayer matches in XCOM 2?
- How do I play a multiplayer custom match in XCOM 2 over a LAN?
- Can Windows, Mac and Linux users play multiplayer matches together?
- How do I use Calico?
- Will XCOM 2 work on my Linux distro?
- Which graphics cards and driver versions are supported by XCOM 2?
- Can I play Feral's macOS games with an external graphics processor (eGPU)?
- Can I use a PS4 controller to play my game?
- Will my game run macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)?
- I’m not sure if my Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the game. How can I find out?
- Can I play Feral games using a SteelSeries Nimbus controller?
- Feral Account: How do I select or upload an avatar?
- How do I open a game or a demo that Gatekeeper recognises as being from an "unidentified developer"?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session on Steam?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session in a game bought from the Mac App Store?
- Where do I buy Feral games?
- Switching to a virtual terminal causes the game to crash or the graphics to render incorrectly. How do I prevent this from happening?
- Can I play Feral's Linux games with an AMD or Intel graphics card using Mesa drivers?