How do I send a saved game to Feral Interactive?
If you are experiencing issues with a specific save game in Tropico, you can send your saved game to Feral Interactive, and our support team will try to identify the issue.
You can access saved games by following the steps below:
- If not installed already, install Apple's official Files app from the App Store.
- Once installed, open the Files app and navigate to the iCloud Drive folder under Browse → Locations.
- Open the Tropico folder.
- Open the Saves folder.
- Tap on the saved game you wish to send to Feral Interactive; you will see more details about the file.
- Tap on the Share button in the top-right corner.
- The Share options will appear. Tap on the Mail icon.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing as much information as possible, for example:
- The model of iPad or iPhone you are using
- Which version of iOS you have installed
- If the game is crashing, where and when the crash occurs.
- Any steps we can follow to reproduce the crash
You will receive an automated reply informing you that we have received your email. We will test the save game and try to resolve the issue for you.