Support for the Mac version of...
The MoviesUpdate available The Movies
Looks like there's an update for your game!
Click the link above to visit the The Movies updates page and find out more.Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
The Movies FAQs
- KNOWN ISSUE in macOS 10.12 Sierra: invalid installation or file system error message
- Where are my saved games stored?
- How do I delete a building in the game?
- How do I use my GarageBand and iMovie sound effects and samples in the game?
- How do I use my iTunes Music Library in the game?
- My Movies occasionally go out of sync. What can I do to prevent this?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?