Total War: SHOGUN 2
Originally developed by
The Creative Assembly
Developed for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Developed for Linux by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Linux by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Linux in May 2017 Released on Mac in July 2014 Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
Total War: SHOGUN 2 FAQs
- How can I find other players interested in playing online multiplayer games via Steam?
- How do I play a multiplayer battle in Total War: SHOGUN 2 using Steam?
- How do I play a multiplayer campaign in Total War: SHOGUN 2 using Steam?
- Can I play an online multiplayer game with PC players?
- How do I activate first person view during a battle?
- After lowering my graphics settings, the game still runs slowly during battles. How can I improve performance?
- Can I play Feral's macOS games with an external graphics processor (eGPU)?
- Can I use a PS4 controller to play my game?
- Will my game run macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)?
- I’m not sure if my Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the game. How can I find out?
- Can I play Feral games using a SteelSeries Nimbus controller?
- Feral Account: How do I select or upload an avatar?
- How do I open a game or a demo that Gatekeeper recognises as being from an "unidentified developer"?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session on Steam?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session in a game bought from the Mac App Store?
- Where do I buy Feral games?
- Switching to a virtual terminal causes the game to crash or the graphics to render incorrectly. How do I prevent this from happening?
- Can I play Feral's Linux games with an AMD or Intel graphics card using Mesa drivers?