Support for the Mac version of...
OniNo updates currently available Oni 1.1 Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
- I don't have enough physical RAM to run Oni. Can I still play the game?
- Oni doesn't allow me to change the default keyboard control layout in the game. Is there any way to change the default keyboard controls?
- I'm running Mac OS X and the mouse tracking is bound at the screen edge. Why?
- The control key isn't working when I play Oni. Why?
- Sometimes I lose mouse control when playing Oni. How can I fix this?
- The animated scenes are choppy and audio is slurred when I play Oni. How can I fix this?
- Q. Some graphic elements do not draw with the proper transparency. What is happening?
- Oni will not run or display properly. How can I fix this?
- Oni won't launch correctly, even with the monitor disconnected from one of my multiple display adapters. What is going on?
- Oni launches at a resolution different than the resolution set the last time I played Oni. What is causing this?
- I can't run Oni at all on my iMac or original revision beige G3 PowerMac. Why not?
- There is a gray bar along the bottom of the screen when I play Oni. Why? How can I view the full Oni screen?
- I may need to update my video drivers. Where should I look?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I take screenshots?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?