Originally developed by
Developed for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in January 1970 No updates currently available Oni 1.1 Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
- I don't have enough physical RAM to run Oni. Can I still play the game?
- Oni doesn't allow me to change the default keyboard control layout in the game. Is there any way to change the default keyboard controls?
- I'm running Mac OS X and the mouse tracking is bound at the screen edge. Why?
- The control key isn't working when I play Oni. Why?
- Sometimes I lose mouse control when playing Oni. How can I fix this?
- The animated scenes are choppy and audio is slurred when I play Oni. How can I fix this?
- Q. Some graphic elements do not draw with the proper transparency. What is happening?
- Oni will not run or display properly. How can I fix this?
- Oni won't launch correctly, even with the monitor disconnected from one of my multiple display adapters. What is going on?
- Oni launches at a resolution different than the resolution set the last time I played Oni. What is causing this?
- I can't run Oni at all on my iMac or original revision beige G3 PowerMac. Why not?
- There is a gray bar along the bottom of the screen when I play Oni. Why? How can I view the full Oni screen?
- I may need to update my video drivers. Where should I look?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I take screenshots?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?