Originally developed by
Developed for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in January 1970 No updates currently available Max Payne 1.0 Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
Max Payne FAQs
- I have a mouse plugged into my iBook, but cannot get the game to respond when I click the trackpad.
- Max Payne was running fine the last time I played, but when I tried to launch it this time all I see is a black screen.
- When I first ran the game, a dialog appeared allowing me to set video options and detail levels. How do I get this window to appear again?
- What are the best settings for my computer?
- Does Max Payne have a multiplayer mode?
- Shooting - I cannot tell where I'm aiming. Is there a crosshair available?
- Shooting: No matter how accurate I am, I always seem to hit the bad guy, why?
- Weapons: Can I change the scroll wheel settings?
- Can I use the mods I see on the Internet with Max Payne?
- Can I create my own mods on the Mac?
- What if I have multiple monitors?
- I'm having difficulty returning to the main screen from within the game. What causes this?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I take screenshots?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?