LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
Originally developed by
Developed for Mac by Robosoft Technologies
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in January 1970 No updates currently available LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy 1.0 Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy FAQs
- How do I get started in LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy?
- I'm playing on a MacBook what can I do to increase performance?
- Why can't I play LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy on older graphics cards?
- Can I use my old save game from Lego Star Wars I to unlock extra characters?
- When I press one of the F-keys (F1 or F2) to activate a player on my laptop nothing happens, how do I use them?
- During the cutscenes my audio goes out of sync, why?
- Where are my saved games stored?
- I would like to play LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy on OS X 10.3 Can I do this?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?