Minimum Recommended OS: Mac OS X 10.14 Mac OS X 10.14 or higher Processor: Intel Core i5 1.6 GHz RAM: 8GB Hard Disk: 8GB Graphics: 1.5GB Intel Iris Pro 5200 or better, 1GB Nvidia 650M or better, 2GB AMD Radeon R9 M290 or better Drive*: NONE
*Disc drive required only for boxed (non-download) games.
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select 'About This Mac' from the Apple Menu on your menu bar.
- All 13” MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
- All MacBook Airs released since 2018
- All Mac minis released since 2018
- All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
- All 27” iMacs released since Late 2013
- Late 2012 models with an Nvidia 675 or Nvidia 680 graphics card are also supported
- All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
- All Mac minis released since Late 2012
- All 12" MacBooks released since Early 2015
- All 13" MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012
- All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
- All 21.5” iMacs released since Early 2013
This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
The LEGO® Movie 2 Videogame is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.