The LEGO® Movie Videogame
Originally developed by
Developed for Mac by TT Games
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in October 2014 No updates currently available The LEGO® Movie Videogame 1.0 Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
The LEGO Movie Videogame FAQs
- How do I obtain DLC? (Steam)
- Can I play The LEGO® Movie Videogame with a gamepad?
- How do I use an Xbox 360-compatible controller with The LEGO® Movie Videogame?
- Are there any gamepads that are recognised but unsupported?
- When using a gamepad, how do I make my character run?
- How does a second player join the game?
- How do I use cheats in The LEGO® Movie Videogame?
- How do I change the split screen mode?
- How do I change the graphics settings?
- During the dance sequence on the construction site, the button prompts are not correct. How do I know which buttons or keys to press?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I redeem a Steam game purchased from the Feral Store or other vendors?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?