LEGO® The Hobbit™
Originally developed by
Developed for Mac by TT Games
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in January 1970 No updates currently available LEGO® The Hobbit™ 1.0 Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
LEGO The Hobbit FAQs
- How do I obtain DLC?
- Can I play LEGO® The Hobbit with a gamepad?
- How do I use an Xbox 360-compatible controller with LEGO® The Hobbit?
- Are there any gamepads that are recognised but unsupported?
- How does a second player join the game?
- How do I use cheats in LEGO® The Hobbit?
- How do I change the split screen mode?
- When using a gamepad, how do I make my character run?
- Can I use a PS4 controller to play my game?
- Will my game run macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)?
- I’m not sure if my Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the game. How can I find out?
- Can I play Feral games using a SteelSeries Nimbus controller?
- Feral Account: How do I select or upload an avatar?
- How do I open a game or a demo that Gatekeeper recognises as being from an "unidentified developer"?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I redeem a Steam game purchased from the Feral Store or other vendors?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session on Steam?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session in a game bought from the Mac App Store?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Where do I buy Feral games?