LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Originally developed by
Developed for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited and Open Planet Software
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in January 2011 Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 FAQs
- Can I play LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 with a gamepad?
- Are there any gamepads that are recognised but unsupported?
- Why doesn't the purple gargoyle break the glass in the level 'The Dark Tower'?
- How do I activate Player 2's controller?
- Why does the Delete Key appear as Backspace?
- Can I use a PS4 controller to play my game?
- Will my game run macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)?
- I’m not sure if my Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the game. How can I find out?
- Can I play Feral games using a SteelSeries Nimbus controller?
- Feral Account: How do I select or upload an avatar?
- How do I open a game or a demo that Gatekeeper recognises as being from an "unidentified developer"?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session on Steam?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session in a game bought from the Mac App Store?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?
- Where do I buy Feral games?