LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Originally developed by
Developed for Mac by TT Games
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in September 2012 No updates currently available LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes 1.0 Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes FAQs
- How does a second player join the game?
- What Gamepads & Joysticks are supported by LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes?
- Can I use a PS4 controller to play my game?
- Will my game run macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)?
- I’m not sure if my Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the game. How can I find out?
- Can I play Feral games using a SteelSeries Nimbus controller?
- Feral Account: How do I select or upload an avatar?
- How do I open a game or a demo that Gatekeeper recognises as being from an "unidentified developer"?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session on Steam?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session in a game bought from the Mac App Store?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Where do I buy Feral games?