Support for the Mac version of...
Empire: Total WarUpdate available Empire: Total War 1.1.1
Looks like there's an update for your game!
Click the link above to visit the Empire: Total War updates page and find out more.Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
Empire: Total War FAQs
- What is included in Empire: Total War - Gold Edition?
- Will Empire: Total War work on my Linux distro?
- How do I play a LAN multiplayer battle in Empire: Total War?
- How can I find other players interested in playing online multiplayer games via Steam?
- How do I play an online multiplayer game of Empire: Total War using Steam?
- How do I play an online multiplayer quick battle in Empire: Total War using Steam?
- How do I play an online multiplayer game of Empire: Total War using GameRanger?
- How do I make sure GameRanger can find Empire: Total War?
- How do I play an online multiplayer game of Empire: Total War using Game Center?
- Can I play online multiplayer using GameRanger if I have the Mac App Store version of Empire: Total War?
- Magic Mouse and Trackpad gestures interfere with the game. How do I disable them?
- Should I create a new save file every time I save the game?
- Why is my Mac App Store game not launching?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I redeem a Steam game purchased from the Feral Store or other vendors?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?
- Switching to a virtual terminal causes the game to crash or the graphics to render incorrectly. How do I prevent this from happening?