Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II
Originally developed by
Developed for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Developed for Linux by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Linux by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in September 2016 Released on Linux in September 2016 No updates currently available Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II 1.0 Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II FAQs
- Can Mac, Linux and Windows players play each other in online multiplayer games?
- Will Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II work on my Linux distro?
- Which graphics cards and driver versions are supported by Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II?
- Do I need a Feral Account to play Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II?
- How do I use a Feral Account?
- What expansions are available for Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II?
- Can I use a PS4 controller to play my game?
- Will my game run macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)?
- I’m not sure if my Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the game. How can I find out?
- Can I play Feral games using a SteelSeries Nimbus controller?
- Feral Account: How do I select or upload an avatar?
- How do I open a game or a demo that Gatekeeper recognises as being from an "unidentified developer"?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session on Steam?
- How do I host or join a multiplayer session in a game bought from the Mac App Store?
- Where do I buy Feral games?
- Switching to a virtual terminal causes the game to crash or the graphics to render incorrectly. How do I prevent this from happening?
- Can I play Feral's Linux games with an AMD or Intel graphics card using Mesa drivers?