Originally developed by
Looks like there's an update for your game! Click the link above to visit the BioShock updates page and find out more.
Developed for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited
Released on Mac in October 2009 Update available BioShock 1.1.1
Looks like there's an update for your game!
Click the link above to visit the BioShock updates page and find out more.Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
- How do I delete an individual save game in Bioshock?
- When setting the brightness in game I cannot see the gray box mentioned in the text, where is it?
- When I quit the game my Mac can pause for a few seconds before the Finder appears, is this normal?
- My Mac has a Nvidia 7300 (or Nvidia 7600) series card and I get flickering in video menus, will this effect the game?
- My Mac has a Nvidia 7300 (or Nvidia 7600) series card and the game defaults to the minimum resolution and settings why?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?