Support for the Mac version of...
The Movies: Superstar EditionUpdate available The Movies: Superstar Edition
Looks like there's an update for your game!
Click the link above to visit the The Movies: Superstar Edition updates page and find out more.Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
The Movies: Superstar Edition FAQs
- Where are my saved games stored?
- How do I delete a building in the game?
- How do I use my GarageBand and iMovie sound effects and samples in the game?
- How do I use my iTunes Music Library in the game?
- My Movies occasionally go out of sync. What can I do to prevent this?
- How do I activate my product key?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Does the game support my Apple mouse?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?