Support for the Mac version of...
Rome: Total War - Gold EditionUpdate available Rome: Total War - Gold Edition 1.4.2
Looks like there's an update for your game!
Click the link above to visit the Rome: Total War - Gold Edition updates page and find out more.Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
Rome: Total War - Gold Edition FAQs
- KNOWN ISSUE IN VERSION 1.4 - The cursor does not point to the correct location during battles
- How do I obtain Rome: Total War - Alexander?
- How do I obtain Rome: Total War - Alexander (Mac App Store)?
- What is included in the Rome: Total War - Alexander expansion pack?
- When I upgraded Rome: Total War - Gold Edition to version 1.3 my save games disappeared! How do I get them back?
- In the Prologue, Control + A does not seem to work. Why?
- Some of the key combinations mentioned in the Prologue don't work. What keys should I use instead?
- How do I play a LAN multiplayer battle in Rome: Total War - Gold Edition?
- Can I play online multiplayer using GameRanger if I have the Mac App Store version of Rome: Total War - Gold Edition?
- How do I rotate the camera angle in a game?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Can I play the game using my Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?