Support for the Mac version of...
Max PayneNo updates currently available Max Payne 1.0 Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
Max Payne FAQs
- I have a mouse plugged into my iBook, but cannot get the game to respond when I click the trackpad.
- Max Payne was running fine the last time I played, but when I tried to launch it this time all I see is a black screen.
- When I first ran the game, a dialog appeared allowing me to set video options and detail levels. How do I get this window to appear again?
- What are the best settings for my computer?
- Does Max Payne have a multiplayer mode?
- Shooting - I cannot tell where I'm aiming. Is there a crosshair available?
- Shooting: No matter how accurate I am, I always seem to hit the bad guy, why?
- Weapons: Can I change the scroll wheel settings?
- Can I use the mods I see on the Internet with Max Payne?
- Can I create my own mods on the Mac?
- What if I have multiple monitors?
- I'm having difficulty returning to the main screen from within the game. What causes this?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Does the game support my Apple mouse?
- How do I take screenshots?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?