Support for the Mac version of...
Ghost MasterUpdate available Ghost Master 1.0.2
Looks like there's an update for your game!
Click the link above to visit the Ghost Master updates page and find out more.Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
Ghost Master FAQs
- The voiceover in Ghost Master mentions the insert key, my keyboard does not have this key, what should I do?
- I have a laptop and the "Insert" and "Delete" keys used for Ghost Master are not available, what should I do?
- I have a laptop how do I use the Home, End, Page Up, Page Down and Numeric Pad Keys?
- Where are my saved games stored?
- I have a 2-button mouse with a scroll wheel - will all the buttons work within Ghost Master?
- Can I still play Ghost Master if I only have a 1-button mouse?
- Which Windows version of Ghost Master is the Macintosh version equivalent to?
- KNOWN ISSUE: Newly assigned powers can be lost when leaving the Ghoul Room
- KNOWN ISSUE: "View Restore" does not full restore the view.
- KNOWN ISSUE: Faint lines on High Score screen
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Does the game support my Apple mouse?
- How do I take screenshots?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?