Support for the Mac version of...
Ford Racing 2Update available Ford Racing 2 1.1
Looks like there's an update for your game!
Click the link above to visit the Ford Racing 2 updates page and find out more.
Ford Racing 2 FAQs
- Even though I am not playing in English, the menu sounds are in English. Is there a workaround?
- What is the purpose and function of the translucent car that appears in some races?
- In vertical split-screen mode, can I change the player positions?
- How do I open a game or a demo that Gatekeeper recognises as being from an "unidentified developer"?
- How do I obtain DLC (downloadable content) for my game?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I redeem a Steam game purchased from the Feral Store or other vendors?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Does the game support my Apple mouse?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?
- Where do I buy Feral games?
- How do I enable 900˚ rotation on my steering wheel?